Get Personal

My photo
I'm a guy who has no idea what the world around him is turning into or what his future holds apart from eventual death. Pessimistic to say the least, hence the lovely title. This is for my thoughts, feelings and is a general waste of internet space.

Apr 30, 2014

Patterns and change

I've seen the pattern of the things I'm going through before, this is the point before everything comes crashing back down and i start hating everything again. It's something I hate and I really don't want to deal with, I want this time to be different for everything to end up like I want it to be. I want to have the faith that it'll end well but it's so hard sometimes, life isn't like the games I used to play where there's eventually a happy ending, it's work, effort and a heap of good luck to get you by. I want to change my life for the better, and I've started taking steps to do just that which is great, but I feel like I'm changing inside and that scares the crap out of me. At the end of the day I like me, I hate somethings but you know, no ones perfect, and I don't want to feel like I have to be perfect to get what i want or to be with who I want. That's how this will end, I'll change for stuff to start working in my life, and it won't be good enough and i'll be back to square one. I hate square one, it can go fuck itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment