Get Personal

My photo
I'm a guy who has no idea what the world around him is turning into or what his future holds apart from eventual death. Pessimistic to say the least, hence the lovely title. This is for my thoughts, feelings and is a general waste of internet space.

Apr 22, 2014

Sometimes once just isn't enough

Or in my case 100 times. So when I'm in a certain mood I'll only listen to one song, the song changes but it's always the same idea thing, i don't get sick of a song til I play it for a couple days straight. It's a comfort thing i guess? I'm actually tired so I should stop typing, I'm running out of things to question  anyway, now to hope for the ever elusive sleep that I crave.

I had just started getting used to sleeping next to someone as well, that's annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment