Get Personal

My photo
I'm a guy who has no idea what the world around him is turning into or what his future holds apart from eventual death. Pessimistic to say the least, hence the lovely title. This is for my thoughts, feelings and is a general waste of internet space.

Aug 17, 2010

Day 5: Your dreams

I'm not sure which dreams it's actually referring to, so on the one side, I had a dream last night that one of my ex's was pregnant and getting married with their current boyfriend, that was strange.

Now what I assume it means is my dreams for the future. I've always thought about the future, when I look at jobs, or relationships, or even when making other plans I make sure future me would approve. Or there's the other way of looking at it which isn't so beneficial, where I won't make plans in case future me feels shit on the day (normally from a hangover). And I think I need to stop that, since I'm missing out on doing a lot of things I would enjoy, or even things that would be helpful to me later just because there's a chance I won't feel up to it on the day. This leads to my impulsive plans, which are on the day and rarely work out, which is not fun.

And I just went completely off course there, lets try again.
I see myself in a job earning enough money so I can support a family, I've been like this for a long time. Don't get me wrong here, fuck having a family now, but over the next 10 years I think it'll happen. And that's all I really want for my future, to have a wife and kids, make them happy and to be able to afford nice things. How I'm going to get to that point? Fuck knows, next year I'm going overseas to work and travel Europe, so looking for a long term job now would be pointless. So the next year or 2 is dedicated to me enjoying life, before I have to knuckle down and do some real work.

Speaking of work I've gotta go...
Peace Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment