Get Personal

My photo
I'm a guy who has no idea what the world around him is turning into or what his future holds apart from eventual death. Pessimistic to say the least, hence the lovely title. This is for my thoughts, feelings and is a general waste of internet space.

Aug 16, 2010

Day 2: Your Crush/lover

Well doesn't that sound like fun? It would if I had a love life to speak of, it doesn't exactly come easy these days, well for a guy like me anyway. There's no way I want to meet someone in town, odds are they're drunk, and even if they aren't how the hell are you meant to talk with someone when there's a big fuck off speaker wherever you go? And meeting girls through your friends always goes soooo well when your friends are hell bent on giving the worst view of you known to man.

I was discussing girls with my friend Farley earlier this evening. "I just want a girlfriend that would be chill and fun to hang out with, but fine with having some separate friends." This being followed by a "yeah right girls get clingy" doesn't exactly resolve my faith in the matter.

As of right now I am actually crushing on someone, just a little bit, because she's fun and playful, (Gorgeous to boot) but it doesn't matter anyway because she has a boyfriend. I swear girls are only nice to you when they have a boyfriend, if they don't, then they think you're just trying to get with them and won't give you the time of day, even when you have no intention of being anything but their friend. And there's your tip for the day, if a girls nice to you, odds are she has a boyfriend. Thank you internet, for making every guy seem like a a sex crazed perv trying to do nothing but seduce women, and thank you chauvinistic males for proving them right.
Peace Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment