Get Personal

My photo
I'm a guy who has no idea what the world around him is turning into or what his future holds apart from eventual death. Pessimistic to say the least, hence the lovely title. This is for my thoughts, feelings and is a general waste of internet space.

Nov 24, 2010

The order of things.

My life was excellent not less than a month ago. 3 days in, it was even better. A week in it started going downhill and just kept rolling until I picked myself back up. Now I'm pretty much back at the start, but it feels like something huge is missing, and I just don't get it, how can someone make your life completely different when everything is the same.
I'm still working out, I still want to get fit, I'm still working the same, I'm still going to gymnastics, I still see my friends as much. The only difference is my drinking, I've been drinking to escape this feeling that I don't even understand. The only thing I could imagine it to be is loneliness, which is a stupid reason to drink considering all the people in my life, but at the same time, there's nothing else it could even be.
Having someone to care about, that you feel cares about you, to share everything with, I saw a short glimpse of that lifestyle and now I'm desperate for it.

I was fine by myself, I hate how you've changed that, and I hate how quickly you dropped me. Because that's exactly what happened here, You went back to someone else within a week. There's a name for people like you. And I don't see why I should bother with you anymore. Well, that's what part of me thinks anyway, I can't work out what else I'm thinking, but at the end of the day, this sucks, and you're a bitch.

Peace Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment