Get Personal

My photo
I'm a guy who has no idea what the world around him is turning into or what his future holds apart from eventual death. Pessimistic to say the least, hence the lovely title. This is for my thoughts, feelings and is a general waste of internet space.

Nov 24, 2010

A Day To Remember

The Plot To Bomb The Panhandle:

You've got nothing better to do
I know why you can't see straight
I thought you were better than this
but you're just like everyone else.

Here's To The Past:

Let's all think back on what brought us here
This is my grasp on what is real
Don't tell me how I feel
With all that's passed I can't relate
With myself from day to day
why does everything seem so far away
to me.


I'm Made Of Wax Larry, What Are You Made Of?:

So run like hell,
sleep with one eye open.
I can't forgive, or forget you
We'll tell everyone the damage done
Deep down you can't stop me
You can't stop me now

I'll be there just to watch you fall
So don't push me,
I've got nothing to lose


This is how I'm feeling right now, lots of different emotions, all of them mildly pissed off. Stay away from me for your own safety because I will explode sometime soon, and it won't be pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment