Get Personal

My photo
I'm a guy who has no idea what the world around him is turning into or what his future holds apart from eventual death. Pessimistic to say the least, hence the lovely title. This is for my thoughts, feelings and is a general waste of internet space.

Nov 1, 2010

Don't wear your heart on your sleeve

Is something Mum tells me again and again, because I fall for girls, fast. I would love to be one of those guys who just doesn't care, but I'm not and I never will be. I'm full on, I would want to see her a lot, talk to her all the time and for all of my friends and family to like her just as much as I would. Now that sounds reasonable, and it would be, if I didn't think about it within a week of meeting someone.

I've never understood why I do this, even I know that going slower is better, gives you more time in that first stage of getting to know each other, finding out about this person you've hit it off with. Don't get me wrong, It's not like I rush them straight into the bedroom, but i definitely rush. Which leads to me scaring girls off, or me dropping them because I think they're not interested in me.

Oh how i would love to turn my brain off, just so I can be normal and not worry about these made up things in my head that have absolutely no chance of being real. But that's not happening, so here's hoping that someone can calm me down, assure me that I'm crazy, but love me all the same.

Peace Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment